Acceptable Use Policy
Dining and Nightlife owned and managed under the Smart Communications FZ LLC group of companies permits you to use its website www.diningandnightlife.com and its app Dining & Nightlife Discounts, strictly for personal, non-commercial purposes only. Use of the website or app for any other purpose is prohibited. If you do not agree with the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) then you may not use this website or its app. In using this website or app you agree:
- To be legally bound by the terms of this Policy;
- To link to our website only through the home page www.diningandnightlife.com unless you have obtained our express written consent (which may be withdrawn at any time) to link to any other pages of our website;
- Not to use frames to present the link;
- Not to use the name “Dining and Nightlife”, or branding or any content on the website or the app for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use;
- Not to gather, extract, reproduce and/or display on any other website or app or other online service, any material on or from the website or app specifically including information relating to Dining and Nightlife clients whether or not by the use of spiders or other ‘screen scraping’ software or system used to extract data; and
- Not to use the website or app to provide Dining and Nightlife services or details of Dining and Nightlife information to any other persons or organisations other than for your personal and non-commercial use.
All content on the website and app are subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights and may not be used except as expressly permitted in this Policy.
Dining and Nightlife will determine whether there has been a breach of this Policy through your use of the website or the app. If a breach of this Policy has occurred Dining and Nightlife may take such action as it deems appropriate including denying you access to the website or app, bringing legal proceedings against you and disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as Dining and Nightlife feels appropriate.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.