- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp each cumin, paprika, oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil, separated
- 1 red, green and yellow capsicum
- 2 red onions
Wraps and Toppings
- Small tortillas
- Sour cream
- Lime wedges
- Combine chicken seasoning in small bowl.
- Then cut chicken breasts into small pieces then place in bowl, add chicken seasoning, lime juice and drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil. Mix all together and set aside for 30 minutes.
- De-seed all 3 capsicums and cut into strips.
- Chop onions into thin slices.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil over a high heat in a heavy based skillet.
- Add the chicken until nicely charred. Then add the capsicums and onions and cook for 2-3 minutes until slightly crisp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to finish.
- Warm up the tortilla wraps in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- To serve, take a tortilla and add chicken then top with capsicums and onions add a dash of sour cream and lime juice and enjoy!